The Biomass Rotary Wood Sawdust Dryer is used for pellet sawdust or powder sawdust. Wet materials are continuously sent into the drum through a screw conveyer and then get separated and pushed by the high-speed hot flow. The moisture in wet materials is taken away in this process and then we get powder or pellet dry materials.
1. PLC smart control & high automaticity. The performance of the rotary dryer and moisture content of dry materials is automatically controlled in stable states.
2. High heat efficiency. The design of multiple circumferential flight combinations and flow rate adjustment devices ensures the control of the drying period and temperature distribution. The effect of insulation is as high as 70% and raise heat efficiency by 20%.
3. Four-wheel drive, more steady and stable.
4. Save 50% space compared with traditional dryers and reduce 50% civil investment.
5. Convenient variable frequency control systems. The customer could change the material flow rate and product moisture based on their needs.
6. Environmental and safe. Modular configuration of dust collection and purification systems
7. More choice for novel air furnaces with high efficiency, convenient manipulation, and energy control, which could reduce 30% energy cost and 20% electric cost.
The rotary dryer can be widely used in the following industries: straw press briquettes fuel, charcoal machinery, wood chip granule fuel, sawdust press blocks, farming and animal husbandry engineering industry;
it is able to dry agricultural cellulosic-based materials such a corn straw, soybean straw, cotton straw, wheat straw, sorghum straw, wood chips, wood shaving, sawdust drying, ginkgo leaf drying and mulberry leaves drying, etc.
How does the Sawdust Rotary Dryer Works?
The wet materials are conveyed to the hopper through the belt conveyor or bucket elevator and then enter into the feed end through the hopper charger and the feeding pipe in sequence.
The inclination of the feeding pipe must be greater than the natural inclination of materials in order to make the materials flow into the dryer smoothly. The dryer cylinder with a slight inclination with the horizontal line.
The materials enter from the higher end, and the heat carrier enters from the lower ender; the two contact each other from opposite directions, but there are also circumstances that the heat carrier flows into the dryer body together with the material.
Along with the rotation of the cylinder, the materials run to the lower end due to gravity. In the forward movement of wet materials in the dryer body, the wet materials are heated directly or indirectly by the heat carrier to dry the wet materials, and then the materials are discharged from the discharge end through the belt conveyor or screw conveyor.
|Except for the above models, we also can supply special models according to your requirements.|
Package & Delivery
Q: What is your Business Model? Trading company or factory?
A: We are a 15 years factory, all our machinery is manufactured by ourselves, factory direct sales, product quality, and after-sales service can be guaranteed.
Q: Can I visit your factory?
A: Yes. Many domestic and international customers visit our factory every year. Our company is located in Zhengzhou Henan province, China, you can come here by air or train.
The nearest airport is Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport, and the Airport Code is CGO.
We will pick you up at the airport. Welcome to visit our factory.
Q: What is the Quality of your products?
A: Zhengzhou Jiutian products come with the best quality, and our products passed CE certification, exported to lots countries around the world, such as Australia, Malaysia, India, Italy, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Korea, Brazil, Argentina, Russia, South Africa, etc. You can rest assured of the quality absolutely.
Q: How long is the Warranty of your equipment?
A: Our warranty period is one year generally.